In this blog post, I will show you Area of concentration for English WAEC examination. If you have been searching for topics to focus more on, which English wassce questions are likely to come from. Then, search no further, I will be listing the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) English language area of concentration. Which will help you pass your English exam.
We all know that’ English language is a compulsory subject, and it’s also one of the toughest subjects. If you fail this subject, you will definitely rewrite it next year” unless you don’t want to further your education. English seems be very easy, but the questions are much more complicated, that’s why it’s very good to follow up the area of Concentration to be more focused on where the questions are likely to come from.
If you’re among those writing the upcoming WAEC, and you really want to pass your English language, make sure you read the below topics we listed out here very well. Though, we don’t guarantee that’ questions will surely come from those topics, but the chances are more.
However, exclude from studying English language area of concentration, you can as well make excellent result with or without reading your books. Amazing right? If you’re interested, kindly read our related articles below;
READ NOW – WAEC English Language Expo – Questions And Answers
CHECK OUT – New WAEC Timetable
JOIN US – WAEC Expo WhatsApp Group Chat – WASSCE Runs
Without saying much, I strongly believe that’ you know what you want and how you want it. I will proceed to providing you guys with topics to concentrate on, in your upcoming WAEC English language exam” carefully read below;
Area Of Concentration For English WAEC – WAEC English Syllabus
- Use correct English;
- Write about incidents in English that appropriate to specify audience and situations.
- Organize material in paragraphs that are chronologically, spatially and logically coherent;
- Control sentence structures accurately;
- Exhibit variety in the use of sentence.
- Comply with the rules of grammar.
- Spell and punctuate correctly.
- Comprehend written and spoken English.
- Recognize implied meaning, tones and attitude.
- Usean acceptable pronunciation that can be comprehend by others.
- Recognize the physical characteristics of English sounds and the letter that represent them.
That’s all, make sure you study them very well and follow instructions properly. You can as well join our WAEC runs group and get your correct questions and answers 24hrs or midnight before exam.
Remember!! Knowing the area of concentration for WAEC English language isn’t enough, try to study them and do the needful so as to pass.