Definitely, you’re searching for area of concentration for mathematics WAEC 2021 – WAEC syllabus for Mathematics pdf download. Well, the good news is that’ bestexamportal.net have got you covered. You will the correct WAEC mathematics area of concentration, for your upcoming exams.
However, we will also guilde you properly on how to study and pass the exam in one sitting. Gambia, Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Ivori Cost and Liberia wassce topics to study for the exam.
I can practically say that’ over 95% of students writing WAEC are finding mathematics very difficult to solve. And unfortunately, it’s one of the compulsory subjects you must pass” if you really want to enroll in the higher institution. So, you have to do everything possible to pass mathematics WAEC, to avoid being a wassce customer. Now, before we proceed” check our related articles below;
READ NOW – Area Of Concentration For English WAEC
CHECK OUT – New WAEC Timetable
Those who would like to get their waec mathematics questions and answers 24hrs or midnight before exam should join us on WhatsApp, following the above related articles.
Without saying much, I will proceed to sharing information on the new WAEC syllabus for mathematics, so that you can read ahead and prepare for the upcoming exam.
Area Of Concentration For Mathematics WAEC 2021 – WAEC Syllabus For Mathematics
- Number bases and Indices
- Logarithms, Sequence and Series
Sets and Surds
- Variation And Algebraic Processes
- Mensuration and Plane Geometry
- Coordinate Geometry Of Straight Lines
- Statistics And Probability.
UNITS Candidates should be familiar with the following units and their symbols.
- Length 1000 millimetres (mm) = 100 centimetres (cm) = 1 metre(m). 1000 metres = 1 kilometre (km)
- Area 10,000 square metres (m2) = 1 hectare (ha)
- Capacity 1000 cubic centimeters (cm3) = 1 litre (l)
- Mass 1000 milligrammes (mg) = 1 gramme (g) 1000 grammes (g) = 1 kilogramme( kg ) 1000 ogrammes (kg) = 1 tonne.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. Use of Mathematical and Statistical Tables Mathematics and Statistical tables, published or approved by WAEC may be used in the examination room. Where the degree of accuracy is not specified in a question, the degree of accuracy expected will be that obtainable from the mathematical tables.
2. Use of calculators The use of non-programmable, silent and cordless calculators is allowed. The calculators must, however not have the capability to print out nor to receive or send any information. Phones with or without calculators are not allowed.
I hope you have seen the area of concentration for mathematics WAEC – WAEC syllabus for Mathematics ? If you find anything complicated or in need of additional information, kindly reach out us via our official phone number above.